As lawyers who focus on startups, we understand better than most the importance of properly documenting your startup and thinking through the issues that are going to be important for your startup’s operation. All too often, these issues are left undocumented at the startup phase–causing big problems later.
As startup lawyers we also understand that the startup phase is also typically when capital for business expenses is least available and expenses need to be known. That is why we created the startup kit and we have fixed our related legal fees at *$1,500.
- Legal consultation as to choice of entity and founders considerations.
- Governing Documents for your new corporation or LLC.
- Shareholders or Operating Agreement for Founder Agreements.
- Equity Grants and Vesting
- Employment Agreements & Incentive Equity Grant Agreements.
- Form Non-Disclosure Agreement.
*Fees do not include outside fees such as state filing fees and license fees.