Mark Mohler concentrates his practice on the representation of businesses through all phases of their life cycle—from startup phase through liquidity event. He represents companies, owners and outside investors in business transactions, contractual matters, entity formations and restructurings, venture capital and private equity financings, project finance transactions, joint ventures, technology acquisitions, technology licenses, business governance and public offerings. He also represents venture capital and private equity firms in fund formations, portfolio company investments and exits. Mark was formerly a partner with one of the largest law firms in America. He has a long history in the representation of technology companies and manufacturing companies and previously served as general counsel to a public company venture capital fund. Mr. Mohler holds a B.A, Juris Doctorate and Master of Laws in Taxation degrees from the University of Florida.
- Cofounder, Groundswell Startups, Melbourne, FL
- Mentor, Starter Studio, Orlando, FL
- Member, Board of Advisors, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Center for Entrepreneurship, Daytona, FL
- LL.M Taxation, University of Florida 1998
- Juris Doctorate, University of Florida 1994
B.A. Political Science, University of Florida 1992